Friday 15 April 2011

A new order...

This blog came to a standstill last November.

Nothing prepared me for what I would like to call a lull in my creative ascension (yes I know that sounds arrogant but I have to have goals) and the accompanying lows that I have come to associate with not producing any artwork, or even reading about art. I felt lost, floating through a sea of shit, It stank.

So with this recent spell of sun, I soaked up some vitamin D and started reading. From magazines to blogs I am slowly fertilising my creativity and hopefully with the summer approaching, and the imminent purchase of some much needed equipment, there will be a healthy harvest of creativity.

This blog post by Austin Kleon is a great source of inspiration for the wayward artist:

So the plan now: Start to use this blog as a driving force for my artistic output. (I did try tumblr...but it doesn't like my domain)

Also, there are a few backdated projects that I'm going to place on here.